martedì 5 luglio 2011

ST.LEDGER SALUTA E RINGRAZIA I TIFOSI

Sean St. Ledger, dopo il suo trasferimento al Leicester, ha voluto salutare e ringraziare i tifosi Lilywhites per il sostegno che ha ricevuto in tutti gli anni passati a Deepdale.

Queste le parole di SSL:

"Preston North End is a magnificent football club and a brilliant place to be at. I've enjoyed my five years living in the area and I hope I had developed a good rapport with the fans.

"I think that my first few years with the Club were my best and I hope that they can remember me for those seasons. The last couple of years I have been inconsistent but I have always given my best, 100%, for the Club."There have been a lot of highs and the fans have been fantastic. Ever since I arrived in Preston the supporters have been very welcoming!"The fans are everything and I'd like to thank them for their time, their money and what they have done for me really."

"I'd been at Preston for five years and I thought that it was maybe time for a new challenge, but I've certainly enjoyed my time here.

"I have to thank the football club for bringing me here in the first place because it gave me the chance to play in the Championship and at an international level."I've made a lot of friends in Preston and my family have made a lot of friends here too. Preston is a great Club, with great tradition and history, so I'm just glad to have been a part of it."You don't see too many players staying at football clubs for ten years, so it is a new challenge for me and a new challenge for Preston."I will always be looking out for Preston's results and hopefully, when I have got time, I will come back to some of the games."

"I hope Preston get back up into the Championship and hopefully the Premier League one day because this is where the Club belongs. I think in Phil Brown, Preston have got a manager who has brought stability to the football club. There are good players at Preston and I'm sure there will be more coming in," 

"I wish the football club all the best because they deserve to be back in the Championship."

"Just walking out into the stadium at night time with the floodlights on and the watered pitch looked brilliant. Getting into the play-offs was another great memory against QPR when I scored and ran over into the corner with all the fans."

sean st ledger

Grazie Sean e good luck!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento