lunedì 1 luglio 2019

Craig Hammings nominato Chairman

Craig Hemmings, 57 anni e figlio di Trevor Hemmings, è stato nominato nuovo Chairman del Preston North End, gli auguriamo di svolgere nel miglior modo possibile questo ruolo così importante e sempre nel bene del Club.

Queste le sue parole a commento della sua nomina:

“I am delighted to take up the position of Chairman at this proud and historic club. My family’s connections with Preston North End have been in place for almost five decades and my own involvement dates back to the early 1970s when I first watched PNE play. It is a pleasure and a privilege to continue that involvement.
“I have been able to get an understanding of the workings of the club in recent seasons and we have a very hard-working and dedicated group of staff. We have a young and exciting group of players, led by Alex Neil, with the close involvement of Peter Ridsdale on all footballing matters. I look forward to my continued involvement in PNE in this new position.”


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento